There are so many things to love about Sidney and Steve. They are madly in love, sweet down to their core, have pretty darn awesome fashion sense, and they may have also taken us out to dinner after the shoot at Lazy Dog (where Steve is one of the top dogs at the company..which is super rad). If you know us, you know we love a good meal and good company! All these things made shooting their engagement session a total pleasure and we cannot wait to see them again next year at their Maravilla Gardens wedding.
Ally + Brian are too much fun. We had such a good time hanging out with them at their engagement session and we are even more excited for their wedding next year now!
Check out their lovely engagement session in the hills of Malibu California.
Christine + Jonathan’s wedding was great! We always love shooting at Hummingbird Nest Ranch in Simi Valley and, as usual with our awesome clients, Christine + Jonathan are fantastic people! :) Their wedding was filled with all the classics: Gorgeous couple, happy tears, tons of dancing, lot of loved ones, and a heck of a good time!
We had a great time shooting with them and their family/friends and we hope you enjoy their photos!
Jenn + Jon’s Big Bear wedding was the definition of radness! We submit our support for that statement as follows:
1) Jenn + Jon’s wedding was like being on a see-saw of hilarity and sentimentality. It was like every second of the day was filled with laughter or happy tears. We suspect that their wedding was like that because [see #2]
2) Jenn + Jon are great people. They are funny, sweet, laid back, and fun. Hanging out with them on their wedding day felt a lot like hanging out with old friends.
3) Jenn + Jon’s wedding was a super intimate gathering of close friends and family (and us) in an awesome cabin in Big Bear. Don’t get us wrong, we love big weddings with huge parties. But, small weddings tend to really pull at our heart strings in a unique way.
4) We got to shoot a Big Bear wedding! Joe actually lived in Big Bear for a few years growing up, but he hadn’t been back for years and we have never been up there together. So, it was great to get an excuse to head up there the day before Jenn + Jon’s wedding so we could scout for locations to shoot and walk around The Village to see how the town has changed over the years.
5) Their dog wore a tuxedo for their wedding. As dog lovers ourselves, we felt that this merited its own line on the list of awesomeness.
6) Jon played the saxophone for Jenn at their reception! She had never heard him play before and he was really good! :)
7) Instead of wedding cake, they had pies from the Pie Hole in LA. They may have sent us home with an earl grey pie. The rest of that story is shamefully delicious, so we will stop there.
8) And last, but certainly not least, our final pieces of evidence: