Soooooo, Jennifer + Jeremy’s wedding was pretty much overflowing with cuteness. Oh, you want proof!?!? It just so happens that we conveniently have a sample list of adorable evidence right here:
- Jennifer and Jeremy’s nicknames for one another are lobster and otter. Stop “aweeeeeee”-ing! We haven’t even gotten to the wedding cuteness part! Jeremy’s cufflinks? An otter and a lobster. His socks? Lobster socks. Bottle opener at the bar? Lobster. Now you may commence “aweeeeeee”-ing and then read on!
- They have an adorable dog, Moose, who walked down the aisle looking super dapper with a bow-tie. You all know that we are suckers for the four legged family members.
- Jeremy sang to Jennifer with their live band at their reception.
- Jeremy’s best man and two friends played/sang Jen’s processional song. IT GETS CUTER!!! The song? I Lava You from Pixar’s short film “Lava” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh4dTLJ9q9o) and they sang it SO well that we almost cried.
- Their wedding bands are melted down and re-cut from Jennifer’s maternal grandparents’ and great grandparents’ wedding rings.
Now that we all agree that their wedding was an explosion of adorable awesomeness, you may see some photos.
Coordinator: Wedding Kate