A picture is worth a thousand words. So, we will just shut up because y’all have a lot of gorgeous reading to do.
As wedding photographers, we hear a lot of quotes and sayings relating to relationships and marriage. One of our favorites is “there is someone perfect for everyone.” One thing that really struck us from the moment we met Abby and Avi is that they are absolutely perfect for one another! Like peanut butter and jelly, or ice cream and diddy riese cookies. :)
As is always the case with weddings at Maravilla Gardens, we had a great time shooting with Abby and Avi! Enjoy! :)
Sasha and Jason’s wedding at The Fig House Los Angeles was so full of win. We don’t really know how to even articulate how awesome these two are. Really. HOW?! If we tried to write it all out in narrative, it would take pages. So, we are breaking this wedding down into fun size bites of awesomeness:
- They got married at a killer new venue: The Fig House Los Angeles.
- Sasha walked out to “Somebody to Love” by Queen. Rockin’ it like a boss.
- THEY ARE SO IN LOVE THAT I HAVE TO TYPE IT IN ALL CAPS! MOAR EXCLAMATIONS!!!!!!!!
- They had donuts and a taco truck at the wedding. Yes. Donuts AND a taco truck.
- You might notice a lot of teary eyed photos below. They anticipated this and their hashtag was #sobfest2014.
- Sasha specifically requested some crazy awesome party photos of the reception dancing and a sparkler light painting.
- The story of how they met is scientific proof they are soul-mates (it includes a slightly intoxicated Sasha, an acting class, liquor store coconut water run, and internet dating… in that order)
- They are so damn Foxy (in two ways..they are literally Mr. and Mrs. Fox).
- Some of their friends sang to them and Sasha sang to Jason at the reception.
- We could keep going and going and going… Instead, just look at the photos.
People, gather ’round. We don’t even know where to start with Tiffany and Stephen’s wedding, but we will try to hit some of the highlights.
Their wedding was at Maravilla Gardens and… well… for us, shooting at Maravilla is like cuddling up on the couch with a soft blanket and a cup of hot chocolate. Maravilla is our happy place. :)
Tiffany + Stephen’s wedding was also bursting at the seams with details that really reflected their personalities and their relationship. For example, they had different types of alcohol bottles at each of their tables along with a note that told the story of how that particular type of alcohol was relevant to the story of their relationship. What a cool idea! They also gave their guests copper cups for Moscow Mules with “Forever Young” engraved on them (Young is their new last name), which is probably the most unique guest gift that we have ever seen. There was so much more… but suffice to say that it was so perfectly “them.”
Tiffany + Stephen are also an awesome couple. We had a great time shooting with them and we hope that they are absolutely loving married life! :)