How to Book:
- You get engaged and contact Us!
- We check our calendar and see if we are available on your date.
- We meet over coffee, chat, have a few laughs and talk about your wedding and go over any questions you may have for us.
- You pick out all the goodies you want in your package and send in your retainer and sign your contract online to secure your wedding day.
Your Engagement Session:
- 2-8 months before your wedding: We will contact you to set up a time to shoot your engagement session. This time will vary depending on time of year and use of the images. Example: If you are getting a guest book we will need to leave time to design and order the book for your wedding or if you are planning to use your images for your Save The Dates. (Spring and Fall are great times to shoot). Due to the nature of wedding photography Engagement sessions are scheduled on Mondays-Thursdays.
- We pick a location (or locations), talk about outfits and go out and have a blast shooting some awesome photos!
- 2-3 weeks after your engagement session: Your proofs are uploaded to your personal gallery for viewing, ordering and sharing with friends/Family
- 3-5 weeks after your engagement session: Your Guest book design will be sent to you for approval or 1 round of revisions
- Once Approved your guest book will go into production. Please allow 3-5 Weeks for premium guest books to be printed and bound.
Just Prior to The Big Day:
- 4-6 weeks prior to wedding day we will email you a wedding day questionnaire. This form will request all the specific information that we need regarding your wedding day (time-line, requests, vendors etc). This will give us an idea of the flow of the day and allow us to contact you with any other questions we may have beforehand. Please fill out to the best of your ability.
- 30 Days prior to the wedding date the final balance of your wedding contract is due. (This can be paid by check OR credit card in your super awesome client access page)
On your wedding day:
- You look amazing and have a blast!
- We take rad photos!
After the wedding:
- 3-5 weeks after the wedding: Your edited images will be posted in your proofing gallery (we will contact you via e-mail with information on how to access your proofs)
- 5-6 weeks after your wedding: Your snazzy USB drive of images will be ready for pick-up (or Mailed).
- 6-9 weeks after your wedding: Your album design* will be sent over for you to review. In order to make the process as speedy as possible please be prompt in your request for any changes. Any revisions or approval of design should be requested within 1-week of receiving the initial design.
- 1-2 weeks after your revision requests: Album Revisions are made and sent to you for approval. Once approved the album design will be sent to a custom album company and start production.
- 4-5 weeks after album is put into production*: We will receive your rad album and contact you to let you know it is ready to go.
1 year after your wedding: Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!! Sit down, take a look at your album and relive your special day through your beautiful photos.
* If you have purchased an album. This varies on the time of year, the production of the album will take longer near the holidays and busy times of year and how quickly design revisions are requested.